A healthy mind dwells in a healthy body. This is a rightly said proverb that a healthy mind resides in a healthy body. Our Indian culture also focuses on this system. For example, If a person is not healthy, he can not do anything. His mind does not work properly, he can not think well. To avoid such circumstances, you should follow certain rules.
These rules are as follows:
- You should make a habit of exercising regularly.
- Try to have a proper diet schedule.
- Diet should be in parts, such as taking juice in the morning, taking fruits with breakfast, and having a proper meal at night with milk.
- There should be a fixed schedule for sleeping and waking. There should be a sound sleep at night.
- Some people work late at night. They should give proper timing.
- Here are some proverbs related to health. These proverbs are very attractive. One should follow these proverbs to improve his or her lifestyle. Consider the following proverbs:
- Early to bed, and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
- Heath is wealth.
- A healthy mind dwells in a healthy body.
- We build such thoughts in our students that they keep their bodies healthy for their success in life